City launch legal action against the Premier League

The absolute meltdown from the usual suspects is brilliant.

My favourite so far is Ronay seemingly admitting he doesn't understand the phrase 'tyranny of the majority'.

Fuck Ronay and the rest of the Guardian wankers.

You'd think as they were all over sportswashing that they'd be rallying against Standard Charter. On one hand they're allegedly laundering money for corrupt regimes and terrorists. On the other they're sponsoring one of the top clubs in the league.

The definition of laundering their image.

However, the silence is deafening....

I'm actually a bit worried by this news. If it's a basic argument that related parties can dictate sponsorship fees, which aren't subject to market value, it does seems a bit underhand (surely we're past the stage of needing that now). No doubt that there is discrimination due to it coming into play when Newcastle got taken over by the Saudi's but will that hold up in court..I'm not sure.

Who does the market value assessment on the PLs behalf, is it truly independent - I don't know!?

Maybe it's a tactic to overwhelm the PL from the other charges.

Must admit I'm getting a bit sick of all the legalities. I truly hope we win this and the 115 charges case and be done with it all.

Let's put it to bed City.

Simon Stone must be struggling to day gets his dept to start a Kev could be on his way article then ffs Scousers are sponsoring global terrorism and City about to destroy the whole PL and he can’t get a story out pmfsl
Just maybe he’s said fuck all knowing that it’s United that’s the other club voting with us

I wish some of the shithouses on this thread were behind the club like you are.
I look at what's happened since the takeover, we have become the most successful current club in the PL, watching some of the best players play the best football in the world under the best coach. Weve won everything! Before they took over I never thought we would get to Wembley again unless it was another play off final! They have invested in a state of the art academy, expanded the ground, and expanding it again. Invested well over a billion in east Manchester, Including colleges, housing and a new arena and there is more to come.

Sure there is one or two minor things like the PR needs improving. But how can any City fan not back the club and our owner at this point is beyond comprehension.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.