City launch legal action against the Premier League

Father-Ted-.jpg

Right alright, can we stop with the puns for a bit now?

Might be a bit thick but, the PL is a Members Association? or something like that, these groups always have a policy of doing what is best for all it`s members. Clearly if 1 club is against new policy, then the PL should prove it is for the best interest for all, if they can not they should not vote, i know there is a 14 club majority, but this must be for trivial matters, not for actions that could see the PL breaking their contracts with their members?
This leads to the 115, as an ex union steward i will look at it that way, in all grievances, or disciplinary`s a company has to have a standard operating procedure to protect itself from accusations of racism or victimization, this changes as the times change, but a company must update that procedure, and inform it`s staff. So when the PL changed the way it investigated City, ie bringing in forensic data experts, did they inform the PL members of the new methods, before usage?. Not to do so would look very much like victimization in any other form of employment.
So were City the first to be charged this way, and did the PL inform everyone of the procedure. A few years ago a member of staff was filmed taking an item, the item was recovered from his home by police and he was charged, he got off, and was compensated for a year out of work and got his job back, the video was not time and dated, the item could have been bought from other places. Times change and so does policy.

Might be a bit thick but, the PL is a Members Association? or something like that, these groups always have a policy of doing what is best for all it`s members. Clearly if 1 club is against new policy, then the PL should prove it is for the best interest for all, if they can not they should not vote, i know there is a 14 club majority, but this must be for trivial matters, not for actions that could see the PL breaking their contracts with their members?
This leads to the 115, as an ex union steward i will look at it that way, in all grievances, or disciplinary`s a company has to have a standard operating procedure to protect itself from accusations of racism or victimization, this changes as the times change, but a company must update that procedure, and inform it`s staff. So when the PL changed the way it investigated City, ie bringing in forensic data experts, did they inform the PL members of the new methods, before usage?. Not to do so would look very much like victimization in any other form of employment.
So were City the first to be charged this way, and did the PL inform everyone of the procedure. A few years ago a member of staff was filmed taking an item, the item was recovered from his home by police and he was charged, he got off, and was compensated for a year out of work and got his job back, the video was not time and dated, the item could have been bought from other places. Times change and so does policy.

Are trying to get this thread back on track?

This fucking Wyness "gobshite for hire" is doing my head in. Every day he is in my newsfeed with some more nonsense. A couple of days ago he was saying that if City lose the 115 case they will set up a new SL with Saudi Arabia; the next day he was saying the government will step in to stop City joining a SL; today he is saying the APT case will be "squashed" but City's win will be to have tied up resources at the PL. Every fucking day. Just shut up, man.

The one thing I won't miss when all this is over is the financial and legal experts who keep crawling out of the woodwork into the press.

This fucking Wyness "gobshite for hire" is doing my head in. Every day he is in my newsfeed with some more nonsense. A couple of days ago he was saying that if City lose the 115 case they will set up a new SL with Saudi Arabia; the next day he was saying the government will step in to stop City joining a SL; today he is saying the APT case will be "squashed" but City's win will be to have tied up resources at the PL. Every fucking day. Just shut up, man.

The one thing I won't miss when all this is over is the financial and legal experts who keep crawling out of the woodwork into the press.
By the time this is all over City will be………………

…..

…..
Champions again, ole ole.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.