City launch legal action against the Premier League

A few days ago @projectriver tweeted something like “I wonder how many other arbitrations are going on that just haven’t been leaked” and it got me wondering…If an independent regulator comes in styled on OFCOM, OFWAT etc. - will all this confidential PL stuff become subject to FOIA requests? Probably not the content, but how many arbitrations there have been? Official voting records at club meetings etc.

It’s a very good point considering without the leak no one would know about City’s.

This fucking Wyness "gobshite for hire" is doing my head in. Every day he is in my newsfeed with some more nonsense. A couple of days ago he was saying that if City lose the 115 case they will set up a new SL with Saudi Arabia; the next day he was saying the government will step in to stop City joining a SL; today he is saying the APT case will be "squashed" but City's win will be to have tied up resources at the PL. Every fucking day. Just shut up, man.

The one thing I won't miss when all this is over is the financial and legal experts who keep crawling out of the woodwork into the press.
It is business not football, but you can see why he had a job at Everton, and why they sacked him, he will say anything for money.

This fucking Wyness "gobshite for hire" is doing my head in. Every day he is in my newsfeed with some more nonsense. A couple of days ago he was saying that if City lose the 115 case they will set up a new SL with Saudi Arabia; the next day he was saying the government will step in to stop City joining a SL; today he is saying the APT case will be "squashed" but City's win will be to have tied up resources at the PL. Every fucking day. Just shut up, man.

The one thing I won't miss when all this is over is the financial and legal experts who keep crawling out of the woodwork into the press.
It’s interesting that you say that.

Every day on my news feed he pipes up with an opinion re my team . Those opinions are based on nothing other than what has been put in the public domain yet he seems to suggest at every tip and turn he knows everything about everything and to be honest I doubt very much if he knows where his clean y fronts are stored lett alone the innermost workings at PL clubs

Just like the City matters we can only speculate but one point of caution I would hasten is the source of these leaks and whilst it’s almost certainly someone at another club or the PL I would keep an open mind because a lot of people both at City, the PL and the two legal teams are potentially the source if for no other reasons than 1)to put the panel members under pressure and 2) dropping a little hint to a journalist may well result in a favour back, such as a heads up in a matter, at some point in the future

Every day on my news feed he pipes up with an opinion re my team . Those opinions are based on nothing other than what has been put in the public domain yet he seems to suggest at every tip and turn he knows everything about everything and to be honest I doubt very much if he knows where his clean y fronts are stored lett alone the innermost workings at PL clubs

Just like the City matters we can only speculate but one point of caution I would hasten is the source of these leaks and whilst it’s almost certainly someone at another club or the PL I would keep an open mind because a lot of people both at City, the PL and the two legal teams are potentially the source if for no other reasons than 1)to put the panel members under pressure and 2) dropping a little hint to a journalist may well result in a favour back, such as a heads up in a matter, at some point in the future
I think we should take very seriously what Wyness and Jordan have to say on the case against City, as they are both very skilled in the financial dealing of a Football Club !!!

He is back today with the view that PIF won't be letting Newcastle support City in the APT case because they will care more about sporting integrity and financial regulation. That's an original view. And bollocks. He is also blathering on still about how City can sign any contract for any amount they want if they win the case. The guy is a buffoon. But he is fucking everywhere. Just a reminder he was CEO of Everton when Mansour was sniffing around his club and they treated him so disrespectfully he eventually came to God's own. Yes sure. Listen to that arsehole.

On your second paragraph, I doubt very much City are leaking anything, it's not the owner's style. And I really can't imagine the legal teams are leaking, can you? Seriously? That leaves the PL who aren't officially leaking, I think, but who, deliberately or not, get messages out to club executives who then leak to the press if it is the right message. I would imagine the arbitrators have made it very clear to the PL that any more leaks about the process will be looked on very unfavourably. Which is why we aren't hearing any.

Anyway, Wyness = arsehole ....

A week of the same old shite ahead then.
On this point he maybe right, mind you it does not take a genius, to work out that the press has been lying about the new rule, it makes no difference to Newcastle, so why should they want to support City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.