City launch legal action against the Premier League

A few days ago @projectriver tweeted something like “I wonder how many other arbitrations are going on that just haven’t been leaked” and it got me wondering…If an independent regulator comes in styled on OFCOM, OFWAT etc. - will all this confidential PL stuff become subject to FOIA requests? Probably not the content, but how many arbitrations there have been? Official voting records at club meetings etc.

This fucking Wyness "gobshite for hire" is doing my head in. Every day he is in my newsfeed with some more nonsense. A couple of days ago he was saying that if City lose the 115 case they will set up a new SL with Saudi Arabia; the next day he was saying the government will step in to stop City joining a SL; today he is saying the APT case will be "squashed" but City's win will be to have tied up resources at the PL. Every fucking day. Just shut up, man.

The one thing I won't miss when all this is over is the financial and legal experts who keep crawling out of the woodwork into the press.
It’s the start of drip feeding ESL was City not Cartel clubs fault.

To clear up the technical point, I think the gas trams ran on some sort of reservoir of compressed gas. But I am not a great expert on engineering, either in this case or others, so I can't really explain. I'm pretty sure Lytham had similar gas trams, although in both cases there was a conversion to the more practical electric ones. Which at that stage of development were really a big wooden shed stuck on a truck (or bogies) fitted with electric motors. Dead simple compared to what we have now.
They ran on methane from all the shite the rags spoke

A few days ago @projectriver tweeted something like “I wonder how many other arbitrations are going on that just haven’t been leaked” and it got me wondering…If an independent regulator comes in styled on OFCOM, OFWAT etc. - will all this confidential PL stuff become subject to FOIA requests? Probably not the content, but how many arbitrations there have been? Official voting records at club meetings etc.
And what will the regulator be called? OFFBALL? OFFSIDE? OFFSHOOT?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.