City launch legal action against the Premier League

Ah Dave Allen , brilliant Comedian
Ah Dave Allen , brilliant Comedian
I remembered a joke from Allen from about 40 years ago about two Asian guys discussing the pronunciation and use of who or whom. A white guy overhearing the argument intervened and said it should be whom. The Asian guys said with respect you have never heard an elephant fart so you would not know how it is pronounced. The joke has not aged well.

No I tried it once or twice, here’s the thing though even if it was any good for sport talk, ( it isn’t no good at all) the constant inane non sport chatter, adverts news means there’s only about 15 / 20 minutes actual sport content in any hour. How anyone can listen is a mystery to me.
Never mind the adverts and non-sports charter. It has Jordan and Collymore on it. 5 mins of either of them would make me throw the radio out the window (or change channel in the interest of saving money and protecting the environment).

I remembered a joke from Allen from about 40 years ago about two Asian guys discussing the pronunciation and use of who or whom. A white guy overhearing the argument intervened and said it should be whom. The Asian guys said with respect you have never heard an elephant fart so you would not know how it is pronounced. The joke has not aged well.

Sounds pretty funny to me and I live amongst elephants. And Asians I should probably say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.