City launch legal action against the Premier League

If we hear nothing, I’d say we’re definitely guilty.
City can't be found guilty nor can the PL, it's a tribal to consider City's complaint against the implementation of new rules which they believe are illegal in terms of restraint of trade. The judges having heard all the evidence will go away to consider, maybe consulting experts in the field and case law They will then delivery the verdict to both parties, Its up to them as to wether the verdict is published or announced There may well be an appeal The only reason that we know about this hearing is, because of the leak to Mat Lawton, Arsenal fan. I guess that PL and City are very pissed off with whoever leaked it and they have totally shutdown now

City can't be found guilty nor can the PL, it's a tribal to consider City's complaint against the implementation of new rules which they believe are illegal in terms of restraint of trade. The judges having heard all the evidence will go away to consider, maybe consulting experts in the field and case law They will then delivery the verdict to both parties, Its up to them as to wether the verdict is published or announced There may well be an appeal The only reason that we know about this hearing is, because of the leak to Mat Lawton, Arsenal fan. I guess that PL and City are very pissed off with whoever leaked it and they have totally shutdown now
Ok thanks.

Has @Cellarite got his corned beef and ketchup sarnies packed and hiding in Pannick’s hedge yet?
Cellarite has been (un)fortunate enough to snare a couple of tickets for England v Slovenia. As soon as the boat docks next Thursday, I'll be packing the corned beef sarnies and heading off to Pannick's gaffe.

Metal Biker

Today is the day when we hear nothing at all and people discuss the no news!

If we hear nothing, I’d say we’re definitely guilty.
Ok. For all those that don’t get my particular brand of satire, I would have thought at this stage my remark above in response to Metal Biker, was self evidently, firmly tongue in cheek.

Apparently that went over quite a few heads however.

For the record, I would like to be disassociated with the remark above from @mancity2012_eamo who quite obviously has been taken in and conned by the British sports media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.