City launch legal action against the Premier League

But all 20 PL clubs are involved by definition.

The PL clubs voted for a change, therefore they must be informed if the change failed in any way. This isn't Masters and the PL exec doing it off their own bat.

I doubt that any prospective rule change or vote is dropped on clubs at the meeting without any prior notice. It won't have all the details of the hearing, just the salient judgments.
The PL voted on an illegal rule change, without ( i believe) being told they could not do so, or even why they should/could not do so. i do not believe the PL have to release information on any appeal or grievance, it is very much a closed shop when it wants to be.

Fair point, but at the point the rulebook comes out there will be questions. I don't see how the PL can avoid answering them.

If the PL are forced to revert to the previous version, all it will say is that legal advice was that the amendment was not sustainable and that the PL will therefore revisit the issue during the next season.
'Lawful' rather than 'sustainable' perhaps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.