City launch legal action against the Premier League

It’s going to get leaked. Forget the press. They could and probably will find out themselves. The football press have got too many contacts within other PL clubs. As we know, the football press works on behalf of the other PL clubs, especially the Red Shirt clubs. There’s no way the other 19 PL clubs and their representatives at the PL meetings are going to keep the decision a secret. The representatives will have to be informed by the PL about the decision as any compensation paid to City affects their clubs. They will have to pass that information on to the owners and directors of the other 19 PL clubs. Somewhere along that line, and further down that line, maybe, the decision will be leaked.
Friendly to City clubs may also leak it.
I would be amazed if we have lost on the basis the press/red Shirt Cartel would have leaked it by now.

Friendly to City clubs may also leak it.
I would be amazed if we have lost on the basis the press/red Shirt Cartel would have leaked it by now.

I don't think anyone will know what the decision is for a while yet. And the PL must surely be aware how bad a look the first leak was in a case based partly on discriminatory behaviour. I imagine they will be on their best behaviour until the tribunal makes a decision.

I don't think anyone will know what the decision is for a while yet. And the PL must surely be aware how bad a look the first leak was in a case based partly on discriminatory behaviour. I imagine they will be on their best behaviour until the tribunal makes a decision.

Not too bad a look that they’d investigate & lay charges. Maybe a charge for each page…..

Rui Pinto saying he’ll release more City related hacked emails according to The Mail.

This is almost the best news possible. To only announce now he has ‘far more incriminatory evidence’ instead of releasing it previously, suggests to me the PL don’t have enough proof in the 115 case, and the red twats are doing everything possible to stir shit up.

It might also give us a clue that last weeks hearing went in our favor, as the timing of this ‘scoop’ can’t be put in the ‘coincidence’ category.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.