City launch legal action against the Premier League

Conversely, because they have to give proper reasons to have found us guilty perhaps they need this time to conjure up legal speak that even hints of proof of a guilty verdict.
You mean like a Not Proven verdict in Scottish law which means exactly the same as innocent but the jury still thinks you did it.

I see the PL are now saying that they are keeping a close eye on transfers that may take place in order to allow clubs to comply with PSR, basically these deals for academy players at Villa, Chelsea and so on.

They will consider investigation if they feel clubs are acting in "bad faith".

Fuck me they are going to have some legal department.

When are they going to realise the shit show they are creating.

As they say any fool can make something more complicated, a genius is the man who can simplify things.
The Premier League has turned into a clown show. How much worse does it need to get ?

You mean like a Not Proven verdict in Scottish law which means exactly the same as innocent but the jury still thinks you did it.
If that one fits great for the PL.

Also maybe the red shirt controllers are on holiday and the Panel are scared to send them a draft email asking what should they do?

Alternatively perhaps still trying to encourage a Settlement that satisfies both sides.

I'm hopeful / sure all will be done correctly with any brown envelopes reserved for. Mr M's P45.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.