City launch legal action against the Premier League

Every day with no news is a good day for me. How long is it now since the hearing finished?

I'd be surprised if a decision asap wasn't the brief to the panel, with a new season approaching.

Every day with no news is a good day for me. How long is it now since the hearing finished?

I'd be surprised if a decision asap wasn't the brief to the panel, with a new season approaching.
Hearing finished on June 21st, I think, so over four weeks ago. Read that a decision could take between 1-3 months though.

There are a few ways to look at this such as
1) That Spanish bob is right
2) That it’s quite simply the version is awaiting confirmation of the ruling or
3) The changes to PSR is taking time to complete

I would point out that yes it’s later than some years but it in past years the publication date has been delayed way into August

What year was that as the last 5 years it has been 18-21st July like clockwork

Well, given new income announcement, I wonder if it’s an indicator of a positive result? https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c98qdpnw10lo -Sony TV deal at CFG level

If City are guilty of 115 etc why on earth would Sony be getting involved in City ? Surely IF City were guilty it's going to look bad on our sponsors and companies involved in City.

Is this the type of arrangement the pl want to be checked before it's signed off ? In other words our rivals have to check the deal and signed it lol

Note : not really the correct thread but the correct thread is anything but about being charged ;)

Hearing finished on June 21st, I think, so over four weeks ago. Read that a decision could take between 1-3 months though.

Putting aside our part in this or what way it goes for us, the timing doesn't help anyone. There will be clubs looking to know what they can spend this window, and how the deals they sign to fund that will be examined or adjuated, never mind knowng the rules before the season starts.

The Simple answer to all of this is, WHY stop the wealthiest people in the world from investing in our clubs, It will stop the best managers and players from coming to the Premier League, All because the daft rules in stopping spending are only to benefit United or Liverpool and protect there so-called History

Let other clubs and their fans dream and give them something to sing about, What is wrong with clubs like Manchester City building a legacy to match or even becoming bigger than them, The Premier League is not just about those 2 clubs in red,

Just like Manchester City, One day somebody else will take on the mantle and I would openly love the challenge, Football should be all about challenges and a fair contest, Manchester City owners would not Cry about it and want changes to protect us, We are not cry babies,

Stop all this shit about protecting the game and clubs, United and Liverpool do not care about anybody else other than themselves, If they are both good for football ? WHY are both in so much Debt and in a mess
Too many clubs want to hang on to the coat-tails of the rags and dippers as they can't generate investment themselves. They have nothing against City and Newcastle but hang around with the school bullies in the hope some of their ill-gotten gains will come their way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.