City launch legal action against the Premier League

Not much,most clubs still lose money. People saw how much the Glaziers made from United and thought there was scope to repeat particularly if they could get rid of relegation and form a Super League. It isn’t turning out that way and the TV money is reducing due to increased streaming.

Most supermarket’s turnover dwarf that of any football club.

It’s about increasing revenue in their investment not taking a weekly wage.

Unfortunately, Masters won’t be going anywhere. His get out of jail card with regards to APT rule changes is that it was voted by the clubs.

The tyranny of the majority. You only have to see the comments by the Brighton owner this week to see that how supportive him and the other 13 ( or was is 12 with 2 abstentions ? ) are behind Masters and the PL on this matter.

However, 115 is a different matter and will surely see the end of Masters if we are cleared on most of the charges.
What’s Brighton said

just watched @slbsn on redmen TV i know i know and he state first couple of days of hearing are put aside for reading well it may take more than two day's just to read this thread but would end up with world of knowledge from bolt coatings to the education system in this country is screwed plus more
So your watching premium pay liverpool content ?

Reactions: CC1
As others have said, the longer this goes on, the more likely it’s gone our way. Plus (I expect this has also been pointed out) a finding in our favour gives rise to more complexity in the process that follows, which generally means more delay.
Yea
Usually something “leaks” to journos about Prem winning
They like to boast and they need a win from the all the loses they got

They are more the problem than the cartel. The cartel have obvious reasons for protecting the places at the top, but the next tier established PL clubs are far worse with their self preservation voting. They ain’t arsed about ambition - just wanna stop anybody that does.
True....they should now be referred to as the -:

'Chicken Shit Cartel'.

Bloom made my flesh creep last night !!

So your watching premium pay liverpool content ?

@slbsn announced it on his Twitter. Free to view on YouTube. I watched it too. Was interesting. Some useful views on the chances of an appeal if the result is unfavourable. You will have to watch it to hear it ........ if you dare \0/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.