City launch legal action against the Premier League

Still can’t get my head around these dickheads fighting tooth and nail to stop an owner putting their own money into a football club. Into the game. Benefiting their club the town or city the club is from. Not to mention the help other. Clubs get from transfer fees from Said club when they buy players from them. But some yanks bleeding a club dry is totally fine! Fuckin bonkers!
The Yanks are the enemy. Must be destroyed.

Reads like a BBC weather forecast - "It'll be a dry, sunny day with much heavy rain, snow or frost, also expect gales unless it is windless".
Yes.
Wear shorts and a t-shirt, but take a stout raincoat and several thick layers in your back-pack.

Still can’t get my head around these dickheads fighting tooth and nail to stop an owner putting their own money into a football club. Into the game. Benefiting their club the town or city the club is from. Not to mention the help other. Clubs get from transfer fees from Said club when they buy players from them. But some yanks bleeding a club dry is totally fine! Fuckin bonkers!
This all day every day.
Baffling!

It's because 'some yanks bleeding a club dry' have the most influence at HQ.

Quick question, would government regulation suit City's business model, would it rid of the old (red) boys network or enhance it?

You missed the mardarses on the forecourt demanding the owners spend own money but not them middle Eastern gentleman that's not fair

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.