City launch legal action against the Premier League

Anyone have any idea when we will find out the result of this legal challenge?
My view only, never, some people do not understand the magnitude of the claims, but just one part will have Sir Jim Harra KCB, hearing gossip about illegal PL procedures,coming into force that reduce his income.
City threw in multiple claims, some they may well win, some they may well lose, here`s the problem the PL can not be seen to lose any, so saying they have won A, and B, means they have lost C, D, and E. So a behind closed doors agreement is the most likely, with not even other members informed. Watch for sackings and retirements.

My view only, never, some people do not understand the magnitude of the claims, but just one part will have Sir Jim Harra KCB, hearing gossip about illegal PL procedures,coming into force that reduce his income.
City threw in multiple claims, some they may well win, some they may well lose, here`s the problem the PL can not be seen to lose any, so saying they have won A, and B, means they have lost C, D, and E. So a behind closed doors agreement is the most likely, with not even other members informed. Watch for sackings and retirements.
Regarding your last sentence, hopefully not at City

I do wonder if anything juicy came up with the handing over of their emails.
Very interesting how quiet things have been since then. Could have been very bad for all involved at the PL! Particularly as there could even if be an email showing how leaks keep happening!

Like I said before. We will know if there's an amendment to the rules in a few weeks. No amendment will mean we've lost

Can’t be arsed with the story, have any other clubs been given these fines or is it just another City’ism?

Sounds like a slapped arse PL getting their retribution in early.
Yeah loads of clubsa have had similar fines. The fines are actually multiple small fines of £50k to £200k added up over several years. It's a complete none story so the questions fir me are who started the story, who request the information and why single out one club out 20 odd others

Like I said before. We will know if there's an amendment to the rules in a few weeks. No amendment will mean we've lost
Not just in isolation. The arbitration will not be able to get the rules changed. The Premier League are the the only ones that can change their own rules so nothing can happen until their next meeting. If the arbitration says the proposed changes were illegal then the PL will have to act based on that.

Not just in isolation. The arbitration will not be able to get the rules changed. The Premier League are the the only ones that can change their own rules so nothing can happen until their next meeting. If the arbitration says the proposed changes were illegal then the PL will have to act based on that.

You mean any sensible organisation would act on that but under Masters they’d probably have a vote on ignoring it.

Regarding your last sentence, hopefully not at City
Khaldoon Al Mubarak admits 'mistake' over Manchester City's European Super  League involvement - Ghana Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -  GHANAsoccernet

Not just in isolation. The arbitration will not be able to get the rules changed. The Premier League are the the only ones that can change their own rules so nothing can happen until their next meeting. If the arbitration says the proposed changes were illegal then the PL will have to act based on ththat.
No organisation will keep illegal rules in place for months unless they want to be sued left right and centre by multiple clubs and factions. They will be removed as soon as possible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.