City launch legal action against the Premier League

If any rules have been declared illegal they will surely have to be changed immediately, or at least all the clubs will have to be immediately told the rules won't be applied. They can't leave illegal rules operating or have clubs believing that rules are being applied when they aren't, can they?
I reckon there will be a communication of the outcome of the Tribunal (maybe I am

If any rules have been declared illegal they will surely have to be changed immediately, or at least all the clubs will have to be immediately told the rules won't be applied. They can't leave illegal rules operating or have clubs believing that rules are being applied when they aren't, can they?
You wouod hope so but I can imagine a situation where the Prem say they need time to consider the ruling. They could hold that line for a long if prem Clubs have new sponsorship deals with APTs lined up.

I guess the other issue is whether either the Prem and City can appeal and what happens in the meantime?

I don't agree with this thing that the media will report it immediately if we'd lost.

If we have won they would be itching to get that story out with their spin on it. News is news, manipulation of the facts is easy, they would love to report anything that has happened.
It’s a huge story either way. Make no mistake City are top of the tree these days. Whatever happens will dominate global headlines!

You wouod hope so but I can imagine a situation where the Prem say they need time to consider the ruling. They could hold that line for a long if prem Clubs have new sponsorship deals with APTs lined up.

I guess the other issue is whether either the Prem and City can appeal and what happens in the meantime?

This is a tribunal so there are only very limited possibilities for appeal, I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.