City launch legal action against the Premier League

Brought in to stop clubs going bust, 19 Premier League clubs posted losses in their last accounts.
The way they speak about it, its like clubs go bust left right n centre! They dont!!!!!

I can think of bury, macc, scarborough, accrington stanley off the top of my head? I know theres more but my point being, its hardly an epidemic that needs the worlds biggest sledge hammer to crush

Yep, we've de-railed the mutually assured gravy train between the PL and their preferred Clubs.

Competition from outside of those preferred Clubs wasn't envisaged in 1992 when the protection racket was established.
The crazy thing is if City had been in even a half decent state at this time then we would have been included in the 'big 5 or 6 or 7 or 8'

After my day of doing my best Chicken Little impression, The Sky is Falling, I finally calmed down today
Look whatever the result Manchester City will always be my club and the fans are 2nd to none.

You are my City,
My only City,
You make me happy,
When skies are grey,
You'll never know just,
How much I love you,
So you'll never take my City away.

After my day of doing my best Chicken Little impression, The Sky is Falling, I finally calmed down today
Look whatever the result Manchester City will always be my club and the fans are 2nd to none.

You are my City,
My only City,
You make me happy,
When skies are grey,
You'll never know just,
How much I love you,
So you'll never take my City away.
Welcome back!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.