City launch legal action against the Premier League

Going to buy some PSG spare part for 51 million aswell which will take them to another 200 million spend with no CL money coming in. Probably would have spent more if their first choice targets hadn't pissed themselves with laughter and told their agent to get fucked when the phone rang.
But they've got that Super Duper Europa Cup thingy, that must be worth a lot more.

Thought we where expecting something last week ?
I don't think we know when the outcome will become public knowledge. SB said it could take up to 3 months. There was an article from Ziegler a few weeks ago which said we would find out in 2 weeks but most of his article was inaccurate, so he is probably just a wannabe ITK.

Ziegler said the outcome was expected in the "next two weeks", two weeks ago tomorrow. Serves those of us who gave Ziegler any credence right for believing him.

My point exactly.

We will probably hear something tomorrow, or any day next week, or any week in the rest of August or September. Or possibly later. Ziegler only knows what he is told by people who want him to hear and repeat what they say. He has no capacity for critical thought on any of this because he has absolutely fuck all original to contribute.

My point exactly.

We will probably hear something tomorrow, or any day next week, or any week in the rest of August or September. Or possibly later. Ziegler only knows what he is told by people who want him to hear and repeat what they say. He has no capacity for critical thought on any of this because he has absolutely fuck all original to contribute.
The ****’s a fucking fraud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.