City launch legal action against the Premier League

TBF he may be right, he never said anyone but us and the PL would be informed though. If it has been resolved then the rest of the clubs in the PL will have to be informed and maybe someone will say something (unless it's good news for us, in which case don't hold your breath).
If it’s bad news for City it will be leaked immediately just like all the previous stories. No news is good news.

It's been said, but remains the case that I have not yet seen one article that begins with 'What Will Happen if Manchester City are Innocent?'
“FFP is dead. They can’t enforce it even when City are caught bang to rights.” Press Report. 2025.

It's really tedious waiting for the verdict of this case (the challenge re legality of the APT rules). I hope we hear the outcome soon. My personal feeling is that the 'verdict' will be announced during the international break - I'm just not saying which international break.

Last edited:
It's really tedious waiting for the verdict of this case (the challenge re legality of the ATP rules). I hope we hear the outcome soon. My personal feeling is that the 'verdict' will be announced during the international break - I'm just not saying which international break.
If it’s negative or even neutral to City it will be leaked before our match against Arsenal. None of this happens by accident.

If it’s negative or even neutral to City it will be leaked before our match against Arsenal. None of this happens by accident.
Sadly I have to agree. All of this off the pitch legal stuff is sucking the joy out of supporting our club. We even have people who are concerned about wearing club colours because of the vitriol we may be subjected to. I must admit I think twice about it and I'm a certified FOC

Sadly I have to agree. All of this off the pitch legal stuff is sucking the joy out of supporting our club. We even have people who are concerned about wearing club colours because of the vitriol we may be subjected to. I must admit I think twice about it and I'm a certified FOC
The smear campaign is designed to do exactly that and to a certain extent it’s worked, when Haaland bags a hat trick or KDB plays a sublime pass you can’t help wonder if it’s all going to count for nothing if we get stitched up by this independent panel. We saw off UEFA and now we just have to patient and enjoy watching the best football team the world has ever seen.

Never gets talked about by fans I sit with at the ground. We just enjoy the football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.