City launch legal action against the Premier League

What should we do immediately the NOT GUILTY verdict is announced -:
All down to the ground with smokies /pyrotechnics.
Northern Quarter “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “
Drive up and doon Deansgate.
Drive round rag land.
Go to the pub to discuss geopolitics with the local misfits.
Other.

It’ll be like a Cup Final Win and needs celebrating accordingly !!
Shouldn’t we be waiting outside Ed Woodwards house in shitty black clobber?

Chances are it’s not been finalised but I imagine their will be some conversations taking place.

I would imagine there would be some appeal process even if unlikely or the clubs would come to some agreement on a period of post decision to come to an agreement.

Whilst the relationship with the PL is fraught, I imagine City will take a holistic view that regardless of these they need a working relationship in the long term.

We probably take a view of the people over the product and I can’t imagine we speak with or through Masters anymore.

I hope we have absolutely wiped the floor with them and do so in the 115 charges hearing. As a result I hope the premier league and any rivals responsible for colluding against us have to pay us massive compensation. I also hope as a side issue of our victories certain other clubs are compensated too. The whole world will then see in spite of us being perceived as the enemy, we were actually the saviour of football. Well unless you support Liverpool, United and Arsenal of course. Here's hoping.

It's a Section X tribunal, isn't it? So very unlikely either party will appeal. And I imagine if there were significant wins for the club then surely the rules would have to be rewritten immediately, or at least they must be suspended? The PL can't continue applying illegal rules. Either would have to be announced to the other clubs and I suspect we would know about them, given the PL leaks like a sieve.

More likely the arbitrators haven't finalised their verdict yet.
I'll take your word on the first part, as I don't have scooby on that side. I suppose they could have determined that we've won various points (nobody knows what we've put in exactly I think) but have asked for further information to determine the remaining complaints?

Chances are it’s not been finalised but I imagine their will be some conversations taking place.

I would imagine there would be some appeal process even if unlikely or the clubs would come to some agreement on a period of post decision to come to an agreement.

Whilst the relationship with the PL is fraught, I imagine City will take a holistic view that regardless of these they need a working relationship in the long term.

We probably take a view of the people over the product and I can’t imagine we speak with or through Masters anymore.
I think your favourite word is "Imagine".

What makes me laugh is rags, scousers and Tarquins saying if City win this case, and are found not guilty in the 115, that they’ll stop following football, as if that should be something I’d find troubling. Can you imagine our response if 15 years ago someone had said you’ll be so successful in the next 15 years that lots of glory hunters will be so pissed off they will have to find new pastimes. The more gloryhunters that stop, the better as far as I’m concerned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.