City launch legal action against the Premier League

He actually said it after the game yesterday. He used the excuse/reason being clubs should not have to sell their best academy players to pass FFP .
The thing is no clubs "have to" sell their players to pass PSR, the main reason they do is to cover the financial mismanagement of their clubs over a period of time.

There might be legit reasons why the outcome is taking so long ,but,to me ,as a know nowt,the most obvious is because it's gone badly for the P.L. suits,and they are trying to manage the situation.
If it had gone badly for City I'm sure it would have been out in the public domain weeks ago.

I’m also a know nowt so here’s my uneducated guess.

It will either break after next premier league shareholders meeting, no idea when they are or when Arsenal leak it.

Fuck Gary Neville. United continue to spunk hundreds and hundreds of millions on new players every season and he sits there and talks about PSR restricting them. How much money should they be allowed to waste every season?

That snakey **** never speaks without his own interests being served.
I think he's said it with Salford in mind too.

Let's start to punish Clubs in Debt

Let's start asking clubs to get their house in order and have a cap limit on how much debt you can have on their books and a time limit to clear it, What sort of future does a club have if clubs are allowed to keep adding debt and hiding it and then come out with season revenue profits or losses,

Let's take a look at United and Barcelone and what a right mess they are in, United are hiding £1.5billion of debt and fudging the books again with £75 million of allowance, They only see it as a number but that £75 million has now gone from a PSR ruling and straight onto the club's debt.

I now think there are enough Premier League Clubs with NO future to start a debate on, We should now be asking what they are offering the rest of the clubs in the future If the Premier League keep letting them grow debt but then control the better run clubs like City with daft rules, It's only going to Kill the whole thing stone dead

United and the so-called elite don't give a fuck about the harm it's doing to the game or even its own fans, We know they will only move the goalpost to suit themselves (Super League)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.