City launch legal action against the Premier League

There might be legit reasons why the outcome is taking so long ,but,to me ,as a know nowt,the most obvious is because it's gone badly for the P.L. suits,and they are trying to manage the situation.
If it had gone badly for City I'm sure it would have been out in the public domain weeks ago.

I don't think this is an unreasonable theory. It was always said that, if City win, there would be a second hearing to deal with the compensation. We all saw the shitstorm when it was revealed that we were taking action against the PL, "death of football" etc, imagine the shitstorm if we've won. And then imagine the third shitstorm if they end up having to pay us compensation. Better to let it all play out and combine what's left into one almighty shitstorm which will blow over with the 115 hearing. Mind you, if they lose that......

I don't think this is an unreasonable theory. It was always said that, if City win, there would be a second hearing to deal with the compensation. We all saw the shitstorm when it was revealed that we were taking action against the PL, "death of football" etc, imagine the shitstorm if we've won. And then imagine the third shitstorm if they end up having to pay us compensation. Better to let it all play out and combine what's left into one almighty shitstorm which will blow over with the 115 hearing. Mind you, if they lose that......
Exactly ! When it was leaked we were taking the action against the PL it was reported as doomsday.

Yet the leak to Ziegler that we had some success was barely mentioned. Mainly cause it was hidden in his story that focussed on 115.

Couldn't give a fuck how much debt the rags have. My concern is solely with rules restricting how my club want to legitimately operate

In a way, you are spot on, But until somebody starts calling them out and wants changes made then they will keep carrying on, The Premier League needs a new system and the right people making changes to the rules that are not from the red scum that are only looking after themselves.

I think Manchester City is now Big enough to call the shots, Once the 115 charges are done with and City are clear of any wrongdoings Manchester City should call for a vote of no confidence in the Premer League and its members and chairman,

The Premier League will have to make BIG changes and City will DEMAND heads roll and the red cartel demoted
Once City win the charges United Liverpool Arsenal will call for another breakaway league Even the Super League will be back on the cards

Like the red tramp was interested in what Newcastle want to spend - he couldn't give a fuck about Newcastle. Wasn't he one of the main protagonists all for the extra controls being heaped upon Newcastle in the form of these wank APT rules that also affect us but apparently nobody else (seems fair, no? - we shall see soon).

The clue lies in the fact he had to mention that united were now being affected by these rules and cannot spend as freely as they like. Fuck me thats despite spending £616 Million in 2 seasons. I suspect these red twats are right on the edge of breaching PSR - if one of their proposed sales like McTominay had fallen through unexpectedly I would bet money on the fact they'd be fucked by PSR up to their eyeballs.

They want teams to be able to spend what they want in an affordable and yet self sustaining way. Yes Gary that's exactly what City have done, yet your tiny little mind can't seem to grasp that fact.

Debt ok but they should be paid of even if it's 20 years to pay it off!

City took out a loan for cfg and apparently it be paid of in 2027!

The scum have had a massive debt since the glazers took over!
Loan from CFG.? Not shown in our accounts last time I looked.

Thought it was a loan to help cover problems across the CFG teams, not a loan from CFG ?
CFG arranged a draw down facility from a consortium of banks two or three years ago, described as ‘for infrastructure projects’. The MUEN wrote a totally wrong story that City were now in debt, which was never corrected.
Of course that arrangement was on CFG books, not ours.
Our debt every year is limited to cash flow timing which I think CFG cover for us and we pay back from the first PL payment in August.
Not sure what waspish meant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.