City launch legal action against the Premier League

This new development has me worried but for now I am going to place my faith in those who run our club. They have done a great job so far for us so deserve our trust and support during this most difficult of times.

City really needed to make an official statement, or at least brief their side to a friendly journalist, to counteract some of the nonsense like this that we’re going to see in the coming days.
I can't remember when the last time City did a briefing in terms of investigation whether it's UEFA, CAS or PL.

They never did that, unless I missed something. So, I don't think City will change their usual stance this time.

The damage was done years ago. I for one am glad we are pushing back finally.

It's really not pushing back in the way many on here have wanted regarding the 115 charges.

It's a competition and regulatory claim against what the club thinks are anti-competitive rules against us. All rather dry and boring.

The media and the club that leaked it want to make more of it into something it's not. They want to link it to the 115 charges as if we're delaying and undermining etc.

Having tried to find out as much as I can on this, and ponder, I think it's a smart move by the club. There seems to be a feeling our case will be hard to prove, but I don't think there's enough information to make that call yet.

However, win or lose, it starts a conversation about whether clubs should be able to spend what they want or if restrictions should be in place. Following Everton and Forest's charges and talk about Newcastle and P&S rules there was more rhetoric around the historic established elite and new kids on the block and more awareness that this wasn't fair at all.

I don't think City in isolation provoke that argument I should add. But the fact another club is apparently supporting our position as a witness, means there's at least one more fan base onside and perhaps more traction for media outlets to give the other side.

Might be dreaming there mind!

Now for my conspiracy theory....this is one we lose right before we win the 115 charges. PL gets a win against City, people celebrate. We win the big one. Corruption arguments weakened as we lose this claim.

This new development has me worried but for now I am going to place my faith in those who run our club. They have done a great job so far for us so deserve our trust and support during this most difficult of times.
Why worried? I see this as the club being on the front foot, being aggressive, and standing up for ourselves.

I've been on the front line all evening fiercely defending the club and attacking our opponents. Racked up more than 50 comments on the daily mail so far.
Everyone has to play their part in t

1400 comments under the Daily Mail article.

City are massive new ag

1400 comments under the Daily Mail article.

City are massive new again.
Trawled through a lot of it i despair at our education system the country is screwed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.