City launch legal action against the Premier League

You’ve missed out league ladders at the start of a new season, peak excitement as a kid.
I was always interested in the colours of the Aldershot and East Fife tabs. Perhaps an early sign of OCD. I think so. I also found myself looking for the results of the perennial rubbish at Meadowbank Thistle, based entirely on their black and yellow tab.

Worked 33 years in education. Got right to 'the top'. Bagged early retirement at the first opportunity. Honestly, with respect, you have no idea how diabolical it is. Not having a go, just agreeing with you, on turbo wheels. The illiteracy among teachers, actual teachers, is mind blowing. But, that's a mere snippet of the monstrous amazon of utter shit shite that it is. I have a million stories, and occasionally, over a pint in the pub, I try to tell them to mates. People think I'm making it up.
IMG_4358.gif

So another leak of a supposedly confidential case......Deja Vu.

City will have been advised by the most competent of legal and commercial lawyers and will not have pressed the case unless they had been assured of an unbeatable case and successful outcome.

The clubs are divided & the PL will be broken if this case is won.

HH Sheikh Mansour has been provoked and his tanks are now parked on the PLs grass & have fired the first shells of the battle.

The cost will be very high for the loser.

Fortunate favours the just and brave !!

Maybe City could do more from a media perspective, but I think their strategy is to expend their energy where its most needed and that means litigating in order to win their legal battles. The morons and the media hacks are not interested in balanced arguments or fairness, so that is probably why City deploy radio silence. Frustrating for us City fans, but we are going to be hated by the entitled red cartel morons whatever City do with the media.

Please write a book . I’d love to read these stories.
I have. 80,000 words. I've disguised every person I wrote about. 500 quid to self-publish. I'm a bit anxious about doing it. A few close friends have read it, and the feedback is very strong. It is funny, tbf. It is a question of having the confidence to publish it. I signed many NDAs over my career. I'm 90% going to publish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.