City launch legal action against the Premier League

Looks like he was about to burst into tears on SSN back pages chat they doing at minute, it was like if the PL is finished I’m out of a job as I know fuck all else to talk shit about
I wonder what Winter will say if we are cleared of the PL allegations and it becomes clear that the PL leadership has been corrupted and has chosen to pursue us for four years with no evidence. It is the PL leadership which has brought football into disrepute.

It’s doing my tits in now I’ll be honest. I’ve been bullish from day one and revelled in our success and the red cartel/media bitter tears from 2012 onwards when they cry about money this and cheating that but I’ll be honest it’s starting to drain me.
I’m not sure about the clubs timing on this either, why would you go guns blazing at the premier league 4 months before the case is heard for the 115? No wonder the media and rival fans are lapping it up.

All this mess because a club and owner decided it wanted to pump its own money in risk free and dare challenge the red cartel all while bringing in the best players/coaches/ facilities and regenerating east Manchester. WANKERS
Same as, I just like going to the football with my family and friends, watching the club we have supported out whole life. It’s getting Abit much for me now

Winter says it's to distract from the charges but if we win those charges are in tatters. Some distraction then.

With City being silent, as usual.

The prevailing narrative will be that this recent legal challenge is to distract or delay the charges.

The club doesn't help itself at (many) times when it comes to the clubs PR.

The leave it to fans and more prominant people like Projectriver to try and explain things.

I wonder what Winter will say if we are cleared of the PL allegations and it becomes clear that the PL leadership has been corrupted and has chosen to pursue us for four years with no evidence. It is the PL leadership which has brought football into disrepute.

They'll move on to something to attack us with because they're allowed to get away with it.

Winter says it's to distract from the charges but if we win those charges are in tatters. Some distraction then.
Winter needs to wake up. It's not a distraction, it's in addition to the charges. It's war and that means City will attack and defend where necessary. There are many battles to be won.

Nothing in our ground or media rooms as he like a lot of others should and probably will be perma banned

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.