City launch legal action against the Premier League

I can totally understand other club owners not wanting what could amount to clubs with deep pockets spending what they wish, because to compete they would have to spend themselves or find someone that can.

But as for other fans, they are basically accepting that they will always be shit. They will never have a sheik take them over and make their dreams come true. Which is a shame for them, because its fuckin brilliant.

An Ipswich fan up TS today bemoaning that they would struggle to compete in the prem and its not fair for city to aoend what they wish (not true but i get his sentiments).
turns out ipswich have very rich owners but they arent allowed to invest! So why cant he see the news rules that city are asking for would help ipswich??? It mystifies me!!!

Football fans are thick as shite

Football existed in a world where you can spend what you want pre financial fair play for over a 100 odd years. 95 percent of the rags and dippers trophies were won when you could spend what you want, you think in the ffp era with two premier league titles between them they’d want to go back to the good old days of spend what you like.

I hope the big leak from yesterday despite all the confidentiality rules causes lot of headache for PL before the hearing starts next week.
Our lawyers need to start with questioning it and the media backlash with the clear one sided spin on it. and then provide all the proof how these rules are anti-competetive and also against the law.
An example of how their hubris allows them to think they can ignore the no leaks rule but everyone else must obey the rule.
Our legal team must be shaking their heads in disbelief.

It’s not the bit about ATP I’m on about.

I’m on about ‘tyranny of the majority’

If there have been meetings going on to bring us down and we have evidence. Then that’s a case.
Right, but nobody seems to have any idea if the voting thing is a separate thing, or just a line thats’s part of pages of evidence that’s part of the ATP case and the ‘tyranny of the majority’ a soundbite taken out of context.
The voting thing just seems odd to me as what would we want it replaced with?

I work with a Forest fan who's obsessed with this. Every morning I do a handover from nights with him, the same shite: How come City haven't been punished then? I say to him, mate, why are you so focused on us and not the people who have attacked you?

Also, why do you think I care? It's got nothing to do with me. Because I wear a blue shirt that means I'm here for you to attack me with your financial fair play hate? Absolutely nothing to do with me. I like watching goals go in the net, keepers save goals, beautiful passes across the pitch and celebrating when we win.

None of this has anything to do with me. I supported City before this, support them now and will forever. Cunts going on like its Hitler Versus the Jews and I decided to support Hitler.

I have a lovely member of my team and I went to see her down south for work. Normally would stay at a hotel but stayed at hers. Jeez her fella is a Liverpool fan, from fucking Plymouth, and was grilling me about how far Preston is from Manchester and 115 (with no particular question just mentioning without context) I was like …I have just met you..I am your wifes boss…STFU your a Liverpool fan from PLYMOUTH

Listen if City want to hire me as a spokesman that is one thing. If I am giving a good faith opinion (with caveats) I will say what I want to say. Cheers

There are some City fans who are too loyal to the club to listen to what you are saying impartiality and honestly. They think you are speaking against the club. All clubs have those kind of fans, including City.

If it wasn’t for you on Talkshite educating biased City hating fans, they would never hear another version of the proper facts. ATM apart from yourself and a few others, it’s an anti-City pile on across the football media.

Keep up the good work Stefan. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.