City launch legal action against the Premier League

They are trying a pincher movement on us, trying to find something that will stick , pity for them that we have the best chairman anywhere in the world and the best legal team , they will regret going to war with us that i am sure

I thought they’d have learnt years ago.

So this must mean that America owned clubs can't have America sponsors like say an American car company
That would make sense, but the clear implication I got from the podcast was that the AP rules were being used to target certain clubs and countries ? Pretty blatant discrimination if that is correct.

Meanwhile, the Premier League introduces new rules to distort the market...

"Premier League clubs have agreed to trial an alternative financial system which operates like a spending cap in the 2024-25 season.

The Squad Cost Rules (SCR) and Top to Bottom Anchoring Rules (TBA) will operate alongside the existing Profitability and Sustainability Rules (PSR) on a "non-binding basis".

Teams will be allowed to spend no more than 85% of their total revenues on squads under the new system.

Meanwhile, the TBA is an anchoring model based on the earnings of the bottom club."

The exact rules to be determined once the EPL have found a way for City to have breached them, while certain other clubs haven't.

Two very mild comments ( including “City bingo”) by me challenging Syed and Slot have been removed as they “ violate their policy” These media shills can dish it out but can’t take it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.