City launch MLS Franchise

fathellensbellend said:
am i the only one who cannot muster an ounce of interest in this.

nope, I'm with you

all the vast majority of fans , who are currently being asked to renew seasoncards that have gone up £40-100, care about is getting a new manager appointed and signing new players and getting rid of the dross

fathellensbellend said:

How can you not be interested in City, given where we have come from, doing something as unprecedented as starting a new football club in probably the most popular City in the world?

It's nothing short of amazing.

markbmcfc said:
fathellensbellend said:

How can you not be interested in City, given where we have come from, doing something as unprecedented as starting a new football club in probably the most popular City in the world?

Not to mention being tied to one of, if not, the most recognizable sports brand in the world. The Yankees.

unlikelyfan19 said:
markbmcfc said:
fathellensbellend said:

Not to mention being tied to one of, if not, the most recognizable sports brand in the world. The Yankees.

Forgot to mention that, thank you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.