City launch MLS Franchise

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
Wonder if all the rag fans will continue to wear NY Yankees baseball caps. The traditional NY cap is Yankees, so there's a dilemma for them...

lol, i allways wear my yankees bob hate at city 'darlk blue and sky blue' could i have been taken as a closet rag :-(

Well fuck. I grew up in Philly and New York is our main rival in EVERY single sport. I hate every single Professional sports team. Talk about a conflict of interest.

Yank view of our game. Comedy.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/21/sports/soccer/a-guide-to-attending-a-premier-league-game.html?pagewanted=1&_r=0&smid=tw-share" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/21/sport ... d=tw-share</a>

intresting that its a parnership,with city rather than uae,with ffp kicking in,looks like game on,against,uefa and the bully boys cartel

I don't think our owners would so brazenly flaunt the FFP rules, but technically is there anything stopping NYC buying Falcao for 50m and loaning him to us for 3 years while also paying his wages?

There is only one aspect in this deal that might be risky one.

It was obvious City will try to attack such economic powerful market as USA is but it's also obvious the other big European clubs are trying the same too.

Now, not only City are competing for American football fans hearts with those other big clubs but it's competing for American football fan hearts by being connected with a football club that will be the rival of local clubs of many of those football fans and it's competing for American football fan hearts by being connected with baseball club that is surely hated by lot of Americans who are fans of other baseball clubs.

I'm sure heavy analysis of this situation is made and it's obviously concluded that pros of making business with NYCFC are good enough to go for it even if it could bring issues from above but there are some level of risk in it, I guess..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.