City launch MLS Franchise

HellasLEAF said:
^^^^ Nice crest!

Did start off doing a brash American style one like the New York Cityzens imn like a glossy over the top 3D effect, then saw it was called NYCFC and went for something with class lol

taconinja said:
Henkeman said:
Ahem. English I think you'll find...
Which is part of Europe despite whatever you might wish. ;)

That may be so, but unless you want us to include Mexicans and Canadians as being first on the moon, when it comes to football, it's English, not European. Deal? ;-)

Henkeman said:
taconinja said:
Henkeman said:
Ahem. English I think you'll find...

That may be so, but unless you want us to include Mexicans and Canadians as being first on the moon, when it comes to football, it's English, not European. Deal? ;-)
I'm sure there were some immigrants from there working at NASA. ;)

taconinja said:
Keith Moon said:
BlueCanuck said:
Soriano was directly asked today: "Beckham has not been approached and will not be involved in any form"

Thanks, now I can sleep tonight..
Could be Cantona jumping ship from the Cosmos' organization.

From a trawler perhaps...looking for sardines?

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
HellasLEAF said:
^^^^ Nice crest!

Did start off doing a brash American style one like the New York Cityzens imn like a glossy over the top 3D effect, then saw it was called NYCFC and went for something with class lol

Hoping for a Brooklyn Nets style tone. I love the branding they came up with.

taconinja said:
Henkeman said:
taconinja said:

Lots of Brits apparently...you just can't live without us!

Henkeman said:
taconinja said:
Henkeman said:

We've even got at least one person from Manchester playing American football in the NFL now!

taconinja said:
Henkeman said:
taconinja said:

We've even got at least one person from Manchester playing American football in the NFL now!

Yep! It'll be a shock for some he doesn't talk like Dick Van Dyke or the Queen! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.