city let themselves down

eshiers1 said:
Soulboy said:
Why didn't you get one when they were £3? Or when they were free?

If you think £8 is expensive for a scarf you're clearly a Primark / Matalan customer, and so your view of the price of fashion wear is pretty much irrelevant.

I think a single sock of mine would cost £8!

i did!

and still have it!

re-read the OP

Then why are you moaning?

Do you realise how stupid you have come across on this?
And now you're saying you've already got one... so you're complaining about the price of something... you've already got!

Some City fans... Jeez!

Soulboy said:
eshiers1 said:
i did!

and still have it!

re-read the OP

Then why are you moaning?

Do you realise how stupid you have come across on this?
And now you're saying you've already got one... so you're complaining about the price of something... you've already got!

Some City fans... Jeez!

yes very much so as the reaction against my post has been very negative!

you live and learn...i wont be posting somethign like this again!

Have we suddenly had a load of rags register to cause mayhem on here? Its like every other thread is someone pissing and moaning about something club related, and we are supposed to be a 'supporters' forum...Gets right on my nerves. Im sick of reading such drivel, people moaning about the most trivial of things such as £8 for a fucking scarf!

Its £8 ffs...thats cheap! If you can get one cheaper, good for you! If you already have one, good for you! When I frist clicked the link to the scarf in the shop, I thought it would be £15 ish ...as it would be at any other club...

We have far better things to discuss...someone lock this shit...

Soulboy said:
eshiers1 said:
its only my opinion...and i wont be buying one!

yes the title is probably over the top...but again, just refects how i feel about this

however it does seem i am wrong from the vast majority of replies, and that £8 is a good price for a scarf
so i'll admit i may have overreacted a little!

If you think £8 is expensive for a scarf you're clearly a Primark / Matalan customer, and so your view of the price of fashion wear is pretty much irrelevant.

I've heard they do a good line in hospital wear though?

1_barry_conlon said:
Soulboy said:

I've heard they do a good line in hospital wear though?

Cheeky twat!

That's for ONE day (I hope!)... socks are for life!

TheMightyQuinn said:
People who only want a scarf because Mancini wears one should be forced to pay for it.

The rest of us either got one free at some point, don't wear scarves or bought one for themselves anyway.

This is not NY City.

Carrie Bradshaw is not real.

Well said that man!

eshiers1 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
"City Let Themselves Down" Hahahahahaha

Could you be any more melodramatic?

I've got a really good idea if you think it's too expensive:

Don't buy one.

Much more effective than slagging off the club when things are better than they've been for decades.

its only my opinion...and i wont be buying one!

yes the title is probably over the top...but again, just refects how i feel about this

however it does seem i am wrong from the vast majority of replies, and that £8 is a good price for a scarf
so i'll admit i may have overreacted a little!
You've let yourself down! We're Jewish - we don't pay retail prices. Find someone who does them wholesale like the rest of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.