city let themselves down

Prestwich_Blue said:
eshiers1 said:
its only my opinion...and i wont be buying one!

yes the title is probably over the top...but again, just refects how i feel about this

however it does seem i am wrong from the vast majority of replies, and that £8 is a good price for a scarf
so i'll admit i may have overreacted a little!
You've let yourself down! We're Jewish - we don't pay retail prices. Find someone who does them wholesale like the rest of us.

:D

lol

that has made me laugh!

blue John said:
I think you will find it is bigger than the one we were given

Was wondering that as the one Mancini wears definitely looks wider than the 'free scarves'. The free ones were really cheapo fabric as well, doesn't stop me wearing mine though ;)

eshiers1 said:
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Shop/Souvenirs/Scarves--Gloves/MANCINI-BAR-SCARF-SKYWHITE

charging £8 for one of the 'manicni' scarves is a joke

baring in mind 45,000 were gievn out for free...and then the same ones were sold at a much lower price since then £8 is a completely over the top price

fortunately i still have mine from the united game, but judging by the response on facebook plenty of people will be buying them
I'm confused with the "THEM" bit,you don't say how much they are normally so i don't get the point of the thread.

eshiers1 said:
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Shop/Souvenirs/Scarves--Gloves/MANCINI-BAR-SCARF-SKYWHITE

charging £8 for one of the 'manicni' scarves is a joke

baring in mind 45,000 were gievn out for free...and then the same ones were sold at a much lower price since then £8 is a completely over the top price

fortunately i still have mine from the united game, but judging by the response on facebook plenty of people will be buying them

Assume they cost roughly 2 quid to make, ship and pack - thats almost 100k in free merchandise for City fans who were lucky enough to be there that day.

City have let no one down. People can get their hand in their pocket if they want one.

for the record, i was wearing one for two years before mancini, im his style idol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.