City Liaison Officer

Them two Herbert's couldn't run a bath! Chism n Cliff Leigh were like a comedy act in the 90s and noughties. Clifford would of sold his mam to put me away the ****. When it all went off against Oldham/Utd in Hollinwood in 2005, good old Cliff was filming it whilst world war 2 was erupting around him. The daft bastard hadn't turned the camera on and he only had minor footage of the occasion instead of the lot of it. Used to love winding him up on away days, especially if I was with certain hooligan who'd be filming him and his band of merry men. This Matt fella sounds like a right ****.

Yep, he was a grade a clown, all of them are.

Chism is stalking lads or ex lads linked in profiles (caught him on my profile before) even more awkward from him is he was in the same school class as my mum ha!

Chism is stalking lads or ex lads linked in profiles (caught him on my profile before) even more awkward from him is he was in the same school class as my mum ha!
He'll probably be stalking us now. HAHA!! I bet he was bullied at school.. hopefully off your mam. :)

He pulled me for a chat inside Wembley a couple of years ago, Leicester in CS. The bizarre thing is I’m in a wheelchair nowadays (Since 2014). Is he City’s safety officer now, replacing Fletcher?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.