City Liaison Officer

City have had a number of 'Spotters' who are bad cunts from Chizm (who is now involved with city) Cliff Lead who now sits in the Colin Bell stand Level 3 and works for metrolink.

Then you have Gemma, Nobby and Horton.
Is Cliff Lead the one who used to do it with Stan? Not sure Stan was his real name but we all called him that. I always thought Stan and Cliff weren't too bad but then again I wasn't involved in the scene, although I knew people who were. A mate of mine reckons they did let a few things go down the years.

Had a bit of a run-in with Gemma a few years back coming home from Sunderland away. When we got back to Newcastle station the train service had been decimated with loads of cancellations supposedly due to a fucking balloon on the line. We eventually had to get one to York and change there. Gemma and her mates were effectively stalking about 2 dozen or so City fans on that East Coast mainline for the duration of the journey home, yet I doubt that a single one of us blues on that train were involved in the hooligan scene. Anyway, at one point she gave me a right telling off for no reason whatsoever other than talking loudly (which is what I always do anyway). One theory doing the rounds was that she was under orders to dish out a few bollockings.

Luckily, me and a mate managed to shake them off at York station. We went for a pint in the York Tap, missing the first train back to Piccadilly and getting the next one instead.

Is Cliff Lead the one who used to do it with Stan? Not sure Stan was his real name but we all called him that. I always thought Stan and Cliff weren't too bad but then again I wasn't involved in the scene, although I knew people who were. A mate of mine reckons they did let a few things go down the years.

Had a bit of a run-in with Gemma a few years back coming home from Sunderland away. When we got back to Newcastle station the train service had been decimated with loads of cancellations supposedly due to a fucking balloon on the line. We eventually had to get one to York and change there. Gemma and her mates were effectively stalking about 2 dozen or so City fans on that East Coast mainline for the duration of the journey home, yet I doubt that a single one of us blues on that train were involved in the hooligan scene. Anyway, at one point she gave me a right telling off for no reason whatsoever other than talking loudly (which is what I always do anyway). One theory doing the rounds was that she was under orders to dish out a few bollockings.

Luckily, me and a mate managed to shake them off at York station. We went for a pint in the York Tap, missing the first train back to Piccadilly and getting the next one instead.
Weren’t Cliff and Stan the two who looked like Phil and Nige, the bent coppers from Early Doors?

They were both City fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.