City Liaison Officer

Not sure but Steve McGrath replaced Fletcher and McGrath himself has now moved on.
Mcgrath was totally useless , when people complained that it was a bit tight getting out of the ground during building work, his answer was ' we've run the number and the matrix says its fine '

There was a shithouse so called liason officer in Porto a few years ago that watched a load of Portuguese plod wade into City fans at an underground train station that had done fuck all wrong.
Fat ****, looked a bit like the landlord from early doors(no offence to him from early doors, I know he's a Blue and by no means a ****).

There was a shithouse so called liason officer in Porto a few years ago that watched a load of Portuguese plod wade into City fans at an underground train station that had done fuck all wrong.
Fat ****, looked a bit like the landlord from early doors(no offence to him from early doors, I know he's a Blue and by no means a ****).
Same happened at San siro v atalanta , its just a freebe trip for them , they have no powers abroad

Same happened at San siro v atalanta , its just a freebe trip for them , they have no powers abroad
The fat **** just smirked as they went about us with knuckle dusters.
Saw him outside shambles square a while after and asked him about his shithousery(proper use of the word there),he denied being in Portugal and threatened to nick me.

Ken the Landlord. (John Henshaw, who as you correctly state is a big City fan).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.