City/Liverpool combined XIs

I'm rating the performances so far.
Van Dyke was poor before that clown Pickford fucked his knee.. I will concede though that he is an outstanding player at his best and I would have him in my team... Definitely not Henderson though, if he played for any other team, nobody would have heard of him, he’s bang average at best ...

Seen a few of these published today, and am always incredulous at the line-ups (although I guess that’s the point of them). Anyway, interested in seeking any serious suggestions. For what it’s worth, here’s mine (assuming everyone was fully fit):

Ederson
Walker
Van Dijk
Laporte
Robertson
Fabinho
Thiago
De Bruyne
Salah
Mane
Aguero
No Raheem??!!

Seen a few of these published today, and am always incredulous at the line-ups (although I guess that’s the point of them). Anyway, interested in seeking any serious suggestions. For what it’s worth, here’s mine (assuming everyone was fully fit):

Ederson
Walker
Van Dijk
Laporte
Robertson
Fabinho
Thiago
De Bruyne
Salah
Mane
Aguero
Traitor

Ederson
Walker
Van Dijk
Laporte
Robertson
Fabinho
Thiago
De Bruyne
Salah
Mane
Aguero
Is this the online version of a half and half scarf?

Ederson
Walker
Van Dijk
Laporte
Robertson
Fabinho
Thiago
De Bruyne
Salah
Mane
Aguero
WHERE'S FUCKING HENDO!?!!!

For Liverpool style direct vertical play with cross spamming mostly Liverpool with De Bruyne and maybe one of our centre backs next to Van Dijk. With Pep as manager mostly City with Firmino, Fabinho and Alexander-Arnold. Though with TAA you have the same problem with Cancelo, better going forward but you've removed the safety net of walker.

This thread may be bluemoon main forums lowest point.

Since the last melt down thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.