Individual Match Tickets - 2024/25

Arsenal, united and Liverpool go on sale 10am Wednesday to match day members who have attended 5+ league games since the start of 22/23. All other games go on sale 10am Thursday including the last game of the season Bournemouth.

Extra tickets 3 weeks before each game, is that the flexi-golds not taking up their seats perhaps?

Potentially stupid question from me:
Does 1 x ticket per member mean that a member can buy a ticket for them and another member at the same time? Eg a member purchasing 2 tickets for both of them.

There’s a chance I won’t be able to log on at 10am on Thursday so going to have to ask a friend to purchase mine for me.
When I buy tickets for my son I have to log in as him even though he's on Family & Friends, it's a right pain in the posterior, but that might just be because the link to buy tickets is disabled for me being a seasoncard member so I can't even get to the buying page. I'd be interested to know if it's different for matchday members.

Extra tickets 3 weeks before each game, is that the flexi-golds not taking up their seats perhaps?
Probably that and the quite large amount of tickets that end up getting returned by season ticket holders for a lot of 'smaller' games. I doubt that they're actually holding back that many tickets from the inital sale, if any. The 3 week release will probably all just be returned tickets, branded as an additional release when really it's the same as its been with the ticket exchange seats being returned for years.

Probably that and the quite large amount of tickets that end up getting returned by season ticket holders for a lot of 'smaller' games. I doubt that they're actually holding back that many tickets from the inital sale, if any. The 3 week release will probably all just be returned tickets, branded as an additional release when really it's the same as its been with the ticket exchange seats being returned for years.
Not so sure. I'd guess a lot of people who use the exchange do it within a week or two of the game.

I'd like to hope the clube have made a decent decision to genuinely keep some back. It also says better chance of getting tickets together whereas a lot of exchange ones may be singular.

Although does the 3 week align with the new flexi gold deadline for purchasing?....

I think it is an improvement over last season however I still feel they should only be releasing the first half of the season for now and the second half later on.

For further improvement next year id say the final game should be on a seperate slot from the 'remainder'
And possibly have the arsenal Liverpool and united games at different time slots of that initial day.

A few last season they done the likes of Forest, Luton, Fulham ect up to x4 tickets per member. Whether that will happen again this season is another thing (I doubt it) as you said it's not going to get less restrictive.

Did they? I was unaware of that. I thought they’d stuck rigidly with 1 ticket per member, even in games where there was clearly going to be returns etc. going unsold.

One slightly different question, can you make a name change an account and still keep all of the history on that account? Does anyone know what the process is? One friend is leaving the UK and wants to give his account to another one to use?

One slightly different question, can you make a name change an account and still keep all of the history on that account? Does anyone know what the process is? One friend is leaving the UK and wants to give his account to another one to use?

There is no process. Unless they’re dead. Even then you don’t get to kept their points.

Potentially stupid question from me:
Does 1 x ticket per member mean that a member can buy a ticket for them and another member at the same time? Eg a member purchasing 2 tickets for both of them.

There’s a chance I won’t be able to log on at 10am on Thursday so going to have to ask a friend to purchase mine for me.
If your accounts are linked as friends/family they will be able to

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.