Individual Match Tickets - 2024/25

When I buy tickets for my son I have to log in as him even though he's on Family & Friends, it's a right pain in the posterior, but that might just be because the link to buy tickets is disabled for me being a seasoncard member so I can't even get to the buying page. I'd be interested to know if it's different for matchday members.
I can but tickets for myself and my young lad (both match day members) at the same time without issue.

Although today I’ve come out as over 33,000 in the queue, so I’m not hopeful.

5 or 6 seasons ago I thought it was bad when I was around 5,000 in the queue.

Proof, if any more was needed, that we are absolutely fucking huge now.

Can’t get tickets tomorrow as I will be at a funeral. Will be a case of trying to snap up tickets any which way I can.

Big mistake by me thinking you can't join que till 10am anyway Will get on early tomorrow.Another thing noticed on my account my match day membership from last season says it dont run out till end of this month wonder if I can still buy on it.

Don’t think you’d get in the Q if you didn’t meet the criteria ps I’m 16923 doubt I’ll get a ticket
That's not how it works.... The Queue is just to get to the ticket site. You can queue all day and only find out if you're eligible once you're inside the ticket office.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.