City matchday presenters sacked over podcast (P6)

On a kind of related note around racism, sectarianism and otherwise thanks to the middle aged Neanderthal in block 235 yesterday screaming “f***ing Yiddo c***s” through most of yesterday - particularly when he told my 5 year old daughter to “f**k off to Belsen” when she asked me what he was on about.

Thanks also to the stewards for their helpful advice of “email when you get home”
I would have taken the racist twat outside for a little chat. Report him to the club if you have his seat number row etc

Context is required here.

City were accused of disrespect on the CHINA pre-season tour and then Mike (an employee of the club) comes out with this. We also have heavy Chinese investment. It was unfunny and naive. He paid the price, the end.

To call the club or other podcasts is wrong. He's a very witty guy I admit, but there have been times he's sailed close to the wind on matchdays and I'm sure the club have had chances to pull him out before and maybe warned him about his conduct.

Like this:
https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/half-time-challenge.318613/page-3

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.