City matchday presenters sacked over podcast (P6)

Agree with most of this except ‘letting the crowd build our own atmosphere’ because in both the singing section and SS lower those that generally make the most noise are still on the concourse under the stand having a pint 10 minutes before the match starts.
It generally doesn’t seem to be the same with home fans at the few away games I go to, the home fans are generally ‘up for it’. Are they always like this or is it because we bring great away support and are nowadays seen as a big scalp, much the same as we are against the rest of the top six ( plus the rags )?

No, I have t got a clue how to solve this, unallocated seating (other than block you are in) would lead to arguments over who sits (stands) where - it’s not like the Kippax where you could squeeze your way in to be stood with your mates and people would naturally move along, plus, you could take your pint in with you and there was no concourse as such, just an open area behind the stand to get pissed wet through in.
If everyone knew that it was a thing at City to cut the music ten minutes before kick off, I think the tragic concourse singing (I hate concourse singing, especially when a lot of those singers turn into little petals when they get to their seats and don’t sing a word all game!) would disappear and everyone would get to their seats early and get the flags waving and songs going.

If everyone knew that it was a thing at City to cut the music ten minutes before kick off, I think the tragic concourse singing (I hate concourse singing, especially when a lot of those singers turn into little petals when they get to their seats and don’t sing a word all game!) would disappear and everyone would get to their seats early and get the flags waving and songs going.

Good reply, we can’t do any worse than try this and make fans aware of it to see if there’s an improvement.

Bit gutted for Mike - known him for a long time through mutual friends and he is a decent lad. Had a rough time being able to see his kids after a split and then this. His mum is Spanish and he is certainly not racist. I think a warning would have more than been sufficient. It would appear the complaint came from a rival pod cast. He is a long term proper blue and I hope this doesn't sour his City support. Some really shitty comments on here about him as well. He is a good man.

Bit gutted for Mike - known him for a long time through mutual friends and he is a decent lad. Had a rough time being able to see his kids after a split and then this. His mum is Spanish and he is certainly not racist. I think a warning would have more than been sufficient. It would appear the complaint came from a rival pod cast. He is a long term proper blue and I hope this doesn't sour his City support. Some really shitty comments on here about him as well. He is a good man.
Seems like these people with City YouTube channels and City podcasts are snivelling little ****s, all out for a bit of limelight. With the stuff about videoing Rabin without his permission then threatening him a sort of blackmail and now a rival podcast playing goody-two-shoes grassing Mike up up about this. Some right ****s about.

Seems like these people with City YouTube channels and City podcasts are snivelling little ****s, all out for a bit of limelight. With the stuff about videoing Rabin without his permission then threatening him a sort of blackmail and now a rival podcast playing goody-two-shoes grassing Mike up up about this. Some right ****s about.

And don't forget the paedo ones actually banged up.

Think he's mum is from Peru Worsley..and no it won't stop his love for city he's city mad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.