City Matters thread

I’m not doubting that Tim. I’m in an OSC. We have a wonderful brach secretary who is absolutely dedicated to his role, to the branch members, and to the branch. He puts in countless hours of his own time running the branch. He is well respected and loved by all the branch members. And we’re all grateful for the work he does running the branch.
Top stuff JRB. I know your Branch takes quite an eithical stance around away tickets but it might be worth asking your Branch Sec to request an Anfield Away ticket next time around. Tickets seem like there are getting tougher to get.

I reckon I’ve got a couple of thousand points less than you but I sometimes got a ticket to Anfield and the swamp on my points when the games moved to a Sunday. I was borderline so the Younger ages group allocation (which I support) will have knocked me back a bit tickets are definitely harder to come by regardless of that.

Reactions: jrb
It’s good City Matters have been involved in getting more youngsters on the season card ladder through flexi gold. There’s seems to be plenty of these tickets given the amount of peole I know who’ve managed to get flexi gold for their kids. Obviously some Blues would have missed out and are disappointed but there will be more opportunities in the seasons ahead. Especially, with the North Stand expansion.

I think some posters have criticised the timing of flexi golds being confirmed with the ticket office when its Champions League quarter finals and FA Cup semi finals week. They are right and the ticket office has been overwhelmed. I find the Fan Supoort team very helpful but it’s lions led by donkeys.

I'd say, in over 20 years of running the OSC, which has expanded exponentially over the last 10 years, that he's done quite a lot more than most of us.
Quite simple the vast majority of the OSC club relect him every year for the past umpteen years so they must be happy
Probably people against arnt even members

Even though the club do not give one ounce of a shite...keep fighting the good fight!
Agree completely happy to finally have people in a position to call the club out, especially in a public forum that’s respected and will be reported on.

Yes they could do it more often and argue they have minimal impact, at least these people use the platform and will fight for the fundamentals.

Wish I could donate to support the cause.

Going forward this group will be more important and vital than people may realise yet.

The club do so many great things and are amazing. Going forward city matters will be key as these fan and ticket issues will grow.

Slowly but surely becoming the clubs we used to ridicule it’s the price of success.

These are one of the few groups with the
ability to still have a chance of protecting what makes us MCFC.

If it wasn’t for City Matters the club would have railroaded a lot more of their plans through that would have effected the fans. City Matters are our eyes and ears.(inside the club) Without City Matters there is no one else fighting for the fans with direct access to the club.

Quite simple the vast majority of the OSC club relect him every year for the past umpteen years so they must be happy
Probably people against arnt even members
For me he’s one of our best, up their with Helen the Bell.

The whole OSC Committee seem to do a cracking job and I’ve always found Alan Gally a top Blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.