City Matters thread

Passing a ticket on should be acceptable (say) 3 times a season.

Thereafter, individuals tickets must go onto Exchange.

Good for fans, little loss for the club....win win !!
While the club would undoubtedly love everyone to use TX as they'd benefit financially, I can tell you they're happy enough as long as the tickets are used.

Passing a ticket on should be acceptable (say) 3 times a season.

Thereafter, individuals tickets must go onto Exchange.

Good for fans, little loss for the club....win win !!
I know four brothers who share a two season tickets and they go to games at random, and three other lads who share two season tickets because one lad works Saturdays the another works Sundays, but one of them is always with the third lad.

As long as tickets are used, people should be able to transfer to F&F as often as they want.

I know four brothers who share a two season tickets and they go to games at random, and three other lads who share two season tickets because one lad works Saturdays the another works Sundays, but one of them is always with the third lad.

As long as tickets are used, people should be able to transfer to F&F as often as they want.
100%

I remember a City Matters rep advising 16000 ST holders listed their seats for resale for the Burnley game last season. Incredible stat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.