City Matters thread

they might have but there would be a few matchday buyers that got them to save money. Like I say until the end of the season we have no idea how many flexi gold holders go to every game and the proportion that barely do the minimum 10. Yes there should be a choice especially in the new stand agree with that.

Which would be fair if Ticket Exchange didn't exist. But those games you can't attend as a season ticket holder, you can get the money back for your ticket.

Thats now why they've brought in the current 14 game rule isn't it ?
I'm currently 1 game down now through non attendance ,even though i was there,because of their crap mobile system.

Edit

when was that midweek game with 15 % down btw ?
probably say Burnley last season, parking restrictions just came in, it rained heavily all afternoon that was one game when even I thought why am I doing this

probably say Burnley last season, parking restrictions just came in, it rained heavily all afternoon that was one game when even I thought why am I doing this
Yes the Burnley game was a shocking night and the actual attendance wasn’t great. I remember being pleasantly surprised at a close to full house when we played Brentford (might possibly have been Bournemouth) a week or two later

@Prestwich_Blue

You're both incorrect on this....

If you attend all 19 games, you will pay the normal cost of a season ticket + £150 (or £75 if you're a child).

So if I pay £700 for my season ticket, and the person next to me is on Flexigold. If he attends all 19 games he pays £850 for the same thing.

(Club have confirmed this to CityMatters reps that I've spoken to).
Thanks. I checked with my former colleagues as well. I'm not happy with that. When we first had the discussion about flexible tickets (which was around 5 years ago I think we proposed something different whereby the up-front fee was set off against the price of tickets you bought, not added on top.

I'm disappointed with the club over this, but not surprised sadly.

Yes and no. It's obviously the club's seat but whoever purchased it for whatever game for that duration of time it is their seat. If I am not going to a game for whatever reason I will always put my seat onto the ticket exchange, it would be stupid not to. They don't always sell though, depending on who the opposition is. Also if you're in the cup schemes you can't put those tickets on the ticket exchange which is a bit baffling why this option isn't available.
Unfortunately, not everyone has your attitude. That's why the club wanted to go down this route. Had everyone ensured their ticket was used when they couldn't, there'd be no issue.

Good that it works for you (and I’m sure others) just not sure you should have to pay £150 for the privilege. Hopefully when the capacity increases the club will retain the % of season ticket holders to capacity and allow those that want to take up a regular season ticket.
Pity they dont even an option to prove/upgrade on it either, the flexi seems like it should be a silver level, with gold being the ST.

already has minimum attendance of 10, if you attend 15 over 3 or X season, you can convert it to a season ticket or something.

and generally lower the fucking prices all over regardless.

Another good move by CityMatters....

I heard that they contacted the club yesterday to make them aware about fans being upset with 1 day notice on cup scheme payments going out for the Feyenoord game.

Club agreed to push it back to Mon 28th of October. That extra notice could be the difference between some fans being able to continue on the cup scheme or not.

Good work and credit where it's due!

Question for a mate.

He’s a season ticket holder in SS3, a few seats from the back, north face of the first eiger type stuff, he’s just had an op on his back and will be hobbling around on crutches for the foreseeable, is there anyone he can contact at the club about getting a temporary move to a more accessible seat? I.e one that doesn’t involve stairs? Thanks in advance.

Question for a mate.

He’s a season ticket holder in SS3, a few seats from the back, north face of the first eiger type stuff, he’s just had an op on his back and will be hobbling around on crutches for the foreseeable, is there anyone he can contact at the club about getting a temporary move to a more accessible seat? I.e one that doesn’t involve stairs? Thanks in advance.

If he contacts the access dept. I’m sure they’ll be able to help.

They always reply to emails in double quick time in my experience also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.