City named most valuable football brand in the World. PL take note.

Financed by City or CFG? I guess you have a source that says City. Where did that come from?
(The co building the arena is partly owned by Silverlake.)
Thanks for your reply.
CFG took a stake in it but I'm not sure exactly how much of a stake was ever specified iirc.

Edit: We've got an equal stake with Oak View, with Harry Styles as a minority investor. So my guess is 45/45/10 or something like that. https://www.business-live.co.uk/economic-development/manchester-city-owner-follows-harry-20663127

Absolute nonsense. They did NOT hand out the medals. Were you pissed up and didn`t recognise the next heir to the throne handing them out ??
To be fair, I was. Magnums mostly! And you’re right of course. But I meant when we were all shaking their hands ;’)

There was something about it that was weird. Not usual for their figures to be so involved in the whole thing

To be fair, I was. Magnums mostly! And you’re right of course. But I meant when we were all shaking their hands ;’)

There was something about it that was weird. Not usual for their figures to be so involved in the whole thing

The rag board were there for their loser medals, even though the fans had left! But then the City board came down for us to collect our winner medals. Bacon was there and shook Pep's hand but left after that, just a respect thing from him. He was gone by the time we lifted it.

You are mixing up “brand value“, a precise monetary number as used in this report, with the value of a brand in marketing terms.
The answer to the question in your last sentence is ‘invaluable, but I can’t put a number on it.’
Leverhume, I think it was, who said:”Half our advertising budget is wasted, but I don’t know which half.”
I spent half a lifetime advising companies how to improve their brand and the benefits thereof, but I put a number on brand value…..er…never.
Who cares, it winds the Rags and Dippers up. That's priceless.

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa at least your honest paska. ;)
Yes it was wonderful seeing all those three clowns having to shake hands with their biggest rivals. Bollocks to all this shit that Liverpool are their biggest rivals, we all know its our Club.
Now don`t get too pissed on Saturday and miss the greatest game in our history so far.
Mind you I`m going around to a mates who`s having an afternoon BBQ ready for the match, so I don`t know what state I`ll be in so I`ll be recording the full game and hopefully watch us on Sunday finally lift this trophy. HIC !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.