City named most valuable football brand in the World. PL take note.

Tv money is the driver, the more successful you are the more you are on tv. City have been in the champions league since 2011 whilst United and Liverpool struggle to qualify on a consistent basis, City have also made the last 8 since 2018 and more recently two finals and a semi final.

The academy is a money making machine which is why it is now receiving poison pen articles about how City are stockpiling players. The demand for tickets over the last 12 months has reached unprecedented levels, people want to see the superstar we have in Haaland alongside the great football we are playing at the moment. The Co-op Live Arena will boost our income even more, if they sell it out 3 nights a week it will be the equivalent of the new capacity of the stadium when it’s extended on a match day. Our execs and management have come up with ideas that they couldn’t dream of over at Old Trafford and Anfield, this is why they are so desperate to off load their clubs. As for their fans let them choke on their rage and bile, yes we have ruined football. However we have ruined football for two greedy, corrupt football clubs and their fan bases, they deserve it.
Question: Do we have any stake in the arena? The land which will generate rent is owned jointly by CFG and Manchester council. I have not seen any authoritative source suggesting MCFC get any direct income at all.

As a rough guide to our global reach I just checked the Facebook pages of City and it has 2,403,072 more fans (likes) than Liverpool’s does. They’ve won 18 league titles and six Champions’ Leagues. City are fuckin MASSIVE!

Question: Do we have any stake in the arena? The land which will generate rent is owned jointly by CFG and Manchester council. I have not seen any authoritative source suggesting MCFC get any direct income at all.

It’s been financed by City and Silverlake who have a 10 percent stake in the club. Apparently it will add another yearly £30 million worth of profit to the balance sheet when up and running

It’s been financed by City and Silverlake who have a 10 percent stake in the club. Apparently it will add another yearly £30 million worth of profit to the balance sheet when up and running
Financed by City or CFG? I guess you have a source that says City. Where did that come from?
(The co building the arena is partly owned by Silverlake.)
Thanks for your reply.

As a rough guide to our global reach I just checked the Facebook pages of City and it has 2,403,072 more fans (likes) than Liverpool’s does. They’ve won 18 league titles and six Champions’ Leagues. City are fuckin MASSIVE!
Yes. In recent years the dippers have neglected on line activity and, to an extent, sponsorship. I understand they are making efforts now to get up to speed. CFG’s worldwide reach enhances on line stuff.
Another well done to Soriano, Khaldoon etc.
Incidently, I read somewhere that for every £100m we earn directly from Champs league, the knock on effect in sponsorship and on line activity etc makes that worth £128m.
Liddl ol’ Ciddy showing a clean pair of heels again. The stuff of dreams.

Overseas football fans are now bored of seeing Nunez hit row z when he shoots and Jordan Henderson run around the pitch contributing nothing.

It meant more when United were the most valuable brand. The brand had authenticity. Paul Scholes and Juan Sebastian Veron would get on the bus from Oldham and play for free. Because the internet didn’t speak too good back then, Ruud Van Nistelrooy’s parents drove to Old Trafford from Volendaam just get his Ryan Giggs duvet cover. This just feels plastic to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.