City named most valuable football brand in the World. PL take note.

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa at least your honest paska. ;)
Yes it was wonderful seeing all those three clowns having to shake hands with their biggest rivals. Bollocks to all this shit that Liverpool are their biggest rivals, we all know its our Club.
Now don`t get too pissed on Saturday and miss the greatest game in our history so far.
Mind you I`m going around to a mates who`s having an afternoon BBQ ready for the match, so I don`t know what state I`ll be in so I`ll be recording the full game and hopefully watch us on Sunday finally lift this trophy. HIC !!!
We had a “bbq” on the FA cup final, be careful :) One for nerves, two for celebration, three might wake up at the station

How dare you, Jordan is excellent at pointing.
Scousers ..always pointing .remember Mcmanaman? Lol
It seems I was a bit behind the times with my Nunez comment
" goodbye nunez" is the current headline
£100M red Scouse answer to Haaland.
Dumped after one season ..

I love “when the shiek gets bored” quote.

Exactly why all other clubs have totally missed the point and fell so far behind.
Looks like ' other's clubs are now sourcing a sheikh of their own.
Ist utd copy our style of play of playing out from the back,then they get a lookalike manager ,then they go for a far East investor
Copycat utd,still beneath us.

As a rough guide to our global reach I just checked the Facebook pages of City and it has 2,403,072 more fans (likes) than Liverpool’s does. They’ve won 18 league titles and six Champions’ Leagues. City are fuckin MASSIVE!
Yeah but don't forget that Sheik Mansor is paying thousands of people to sit at home liking our page. Just like he buys up 10k empty seats every home game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.