City named most valuable football brand in the World. PL take note.

While other leagues would bend over backwards and be proud to have the most valuable club in the world competing in their league, ours is throwing anything that could stick at us.

Love it. Even better seeing their bitter faces handing out yet another set of winners medals against Chelsea. Must be killing them inside!
La Liga seem to be doing a great job of destroying their major sides and their league in general.

The reaction on RAWK is beautiful, and will only be topped around 10pm on Saturday should we lift their beloved ‘big ears’.

I hope City have those blue lasers beaming out of the stadium like we were supposed to had we beat Chelsea. Many-a-dipper will be as miserable as sin at such a wonderful sight.

Didn’t see that this would happen back in 2003…
I distinctly remember when arse were 4 nil up after 20 mins, thinking 'fuck it I don't mind, give it a few years and we'll be the biggest club in the world'. :-)

I had a £10 bet with my rag brother after losing 3-0 on the opening day of the 2002/03 season to Leeds hammered, he saying we'd get relegated but I said: "we'd be winning the league before that happens and in the next decade". He wound me up to the point of accepting a bet.

The bet was basically you're getting relegated before you win the league, he remembers I said we'd win it in the next decade "how did you know?" He's asked me.

I didn't I was riding on a bipolar high of Keegan football us promoting Anelka arriving with Berkovic and Benarbia pulling the strings, Foé arriving on loan to help protect the defence and with a view to a permanent deal too, we had Wanchope Goater and Huckerby up top, also Distin joining to shore up our defence along with a rapidly improving Dunne to go with Howey already being here, I'd also convinced myself Niclas Jensen was a really top drawer left back, in my mania filled head we were going places very soon and with SWP breaking through I knew we'd be champs eventually, logically thinking I'd never have agreed to that bet and was kind of hoping he'd forgotten a couple years later under Pearce.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.