City named most valuable football brand in the World. PL take note.

A complete failure to understand business and football business in particular.
It‘s almost as if they think that they should be rich and successful simply because they are the rags or the dippers!!

They’ve been told it & believed it. It would he interesting looking back through the decades who were considered the richest & why.

A business analyst would do that, surprising that the US hedge funds don’t.

It's as if nobody realises that if you win things and become more successful, the more money you earn through prize money and sponsorships and sell more shirts and get more exposure etc etc..........its exactly how the shite and the dippers became so big and powerful themselves from the 80s!
This is so true - people like Carragher say how can we possibly earn more than the cartel clubs without identifying the commercial and business aspects. It's an uniformed response and demonstrates their lack of awareness. The reaction of these clubs is to say how can City be so successful and then accuse use of dishonesty and corruption. They should be trying to work out strategies to compete with us rather than stop us. I am of the view that this actually works in our favour although I dislike the reputations damaged as much as anyone else. Their fans should also be asking their clubs why they can't compete with City's business model.

This is so true - people like Carragher say how can we possibly earn more than the cartel clubs without identifying the commercial and business aspects. It's an uniformed response and demonstrates their lack of awareness. The reaction of these clubs is to say how can City be so successful and then accuse use of dishonesty and corruption. They should be trying to work out strategies to compete with us rather than stop us. I am of the view that this actually works in our favour although I dislike the reputations damaged as much as anyone else. Their fans should also be asking their clubs why they can't compete with City's business model.
Harry Redknapp said as much 2 years into the takeover. Stop moaning and copy them or they will leave you behind.

Too late now.

The thing is, it's not rocket science. The CL income we get is just one example. I don't know the exact figures, but we've qualified for it something like 10years in a row, the only British side to do so in recent years, (whilst other big clubs have sometimes failed to qualify for it) we've gone deep into it most years in peps tenure, that CL money alone is crazy amounts. And whilst other owners take from their clubs, ours do not. Maybe they should be asking their owners more questions. But nope,it's easier just too say "it's obvious city are cheaters"

I suppose City win things and therefore earn money to the exclusion of other Clubs who do not earn as much. Our Brand has become World Class which I think is a term for pretty good at earning commercial money.
Combine this with owners who are still investing this home grown cash within football and its easy to see why.

Compere this policy with those who expect financial success yet fall short then because of who they are and insistence on taking money from that lower pot because of the maturity of their former investment then its easy to see why we are overall financially better than them.

The Clubs understand this that's why they combine to try to stop City.

Not only that. They are so pre-occupied in a hopeless effort to punish City for things that happened 10 years ago, that they aren't seeing what's coming down the line at them in the next five years.

I am no great fan of the CFG especially but we will start to see the benefits in the next five years I think, on the field and off.

Not only that. They are so pre-occupied in a hopeless effort to punish City for things that happened 10 years ago, that they aren't seeing what's coming down the line at them in the next five years.

I am no great fan of the CFG especially but we will start to see the benefits in the next five years I think, on the field and off.
Agree absolutely hc. I've argued many times that their obsession with stopping us with devious and anti-competitive practices will work against them and enable us to leave them in the rear view mirror. If we are guilty of financial doping (which we are not) them they are guilty of financial myopia!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.