City not answering the phone

Lots of good comments about accountability and the need to improve customer services. Regarding accountability, will we hear from the posters who were obsessed with telling City Matters and the Club to focus on away tickets. Home tickets were always more important but a vocal minority dictated the agenda and the eye has been taken off the ball regarding home matches. That’s not to say that customer services should be a lot better. Of course they should.

On a related issue, Daz Clarke and other face value ticket network Blues helped loads of people every home gane and built up communities of fans. They were demonised on here (at times) because some away tickets were shared. I think that responsibility for where we are on home tickets goes a lot wider than Danny Wilson and one factor has been the greed around away tickets.

Assuming that Khaldoon won’t be getting out of bed to do that then it would have to be Danny Wilson. He has had a big promotion and his title is Director of Sales, Service & Operations. As there is only a handful of staff left in supporter services as it has mostly been outsourced to the Midlands call centre it would be pretty pointless as they all know him.

Danny has been highly regarded by supporters over the years for his help when they have had issues but you have to say that all the things going badly wrong are in his remit.
Why has there been no broad communication acknowledging the issues and promising to sort it out. The comms seem to be totally out of control. Like everyone I am getting emails promoting car parking and corporate packages ( I don't want) but nothing clarifying where I am sitting for the CL and Carabao matches (I am on all schemes but apparently the upper tier is not open for the next two games). There seems to be no central management or control of the content being sent out to supporters/customers.
It is another comms failure by the club. The messaging should be consistent across all channels (emails, website, phones, social media, press and media) This is really basic stuff. Problems can happen with IT systems but there is no excuse for not telling people what is happening.

Lots of good comments about accountability and the need to improve customer services. Regarding accountability, will we hear from the posters who were obsessed with telling City Matters and the Club to focus on away tickets. Home tickets were always more important but a vocal minority dictated the agenda and the eye has been taken off the ball regarding home matches. That’s not to say that customer services should be a lot better. Of course they should.

On a related issue, Daz Clarke and other face value ticket network Blues helped loads of people every home gane and built up communities of fans. They were demonised on here (at times) because some away tickets were shared. I think that responsibility for where we are on home tickets goes a lot wider than Danny Wilson and one factor has been the greed around away tickets.
The only problem I had was some were selling their season tickets at match day prices instead of 19th of their season ticket price.

Anyone else having problems paying for tickets this morning with bank cards. I've selected a couple of Wycombe tickets, but when it comes to paying, non of my cards are being accepted. I keep getting error page.
View attachment 26001
Spent 20 minutes hanging on the phone to City, I'm really giving up on this on line system.
I tried through a different browser and it worked.

The only problem I had was some were selling their season tickets at match day prices instead of 19th of their season ticket price.
Unfortunately, you'll never stop greedy c*nts being greedy c*nts, Benny.

If found to be doing this, a season card holder should be banned from the ground for three seasons, and never allowed to have a season card again.

That would put the bastards off.

Absolute shambles, received a text stating the payment for Leipzig hadn’t been taken, not a clue why as the cards registered are all current, spent 2 hrs hanging on the phone, no lazy bastard answered it, they really don’t deserve the support, I’ll watch it on BT instead.

I got a car parking email from City telling me about plate recognition and pre-booking a car park space. I’ve never parked my car at the Etihad.

Absolute shambles, received a text stating the payment for Leipzig hadn’t been taken, not a clue why as the cards registered are all current, spent 2 hrs hanging on the phone, no lazy bastard answered it, they really don’t deserve the support, I’ll watch it on BT instead.

Same here. But I’ve got a Wycombe ticket. Or I think I have? The ticket office and ticket system is f***ed!

Whilst I am sympathetic to 99% of what you have said here I am afraid I can’t agree with the lazy ******* bit. It’s not that the staff are lazy it’s that there aren’t enough of them and they are doing their best with the resources they have.

As my old Gran used to say, it’ll all come out in the wash. I guess we’ll find out before the season ends what’s gone wrong. I know it’s not a lot of consolation at the moment but please don’t blame the people at the ‘chalk/coal’ face. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.