City not answering the phone

Oh dear, I need to contact them regarding changing my champions league seats, this doesnt bode well. I might need to go down in person instead, sounds like it will probably be quicker

You could travel from Birmingham and it would be quicker.

Anyone tried contacting the club in the last couple of days?

I've got an issue with my Cityzens account, spent an hour on hold yesterday, another 30 minutes today. No-ones answering.

Incredibly poor service, very frustrating.
I hear Daniel Levy has taken over as Cityzens Manager

It has been the same since the Everton match in May, I emailed them on the 6th August as it sounded like it was getting worse but no response yet. It will fall to bits when PAH cup schemers are messed around and have to ring up.

Ungrateful sods we used to be shit at football now we ain't, spoilt some of you.
Thinking we were ever shit is pretty spoilt.

It seems to take at least an hour, on hold, shit music but no message saying how long.

I tried to sort out my DD and tried a few times waiting 30/40/60 mins each time and gave up each time, because I had shit to do, but eventually got through last Tuesday after about an hour. Spoke to Lewis who was great and sorted it all out but fuck me, what a shit service!

Imagine the potential chaos when we all get moved from SS for a cup game that's even assuming the site works!!!

I think we’ve all experienced poor customer service when dealing with other companies but looking at the this thread it seems to be systematically appalling with our club.

If supporters are pre paying for tickets but can’t get into the ground to watch the either due to technology glitches or basic admin cock ups surely the club is breaking the law?

People will just end up not going if they have no confidence in getting their problems resolved.

I wonder if the FA would do anything if we sent them a screen shot of these posts?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.