City not answering the phone

You can change them yourself online
I’ve tried!
Clicked in to all cup schemes and it has my old c/c details in.
Try to add my new c/c details and it says
“ERROR
Unable to proceed”

On my City account i have my bank details for my season ticket and 1 credit card which is my new one (which i can’t attach to all 3 cup schemes)
Let’s hope when the payment keeps getting declined, they look into my account and see the new card details to update - let’s hope they have common sense.
Otherwise thats 1 more ticket they’ve got to sell for each cup game

Unless they ring me to query this - stop laughing at the back over there) :-)

I’ve tried!
Clicked in to all cup schemes and it has my old c/c details in.
Try to add my new c/c details and it says
“ERROR
Unable to proceed”

On my City account i have my bank details for my season ticket and 1 credit card which is my new one (which i can’t attach to all 3 cup schemes)
Let’s hope when the payment keeps getting declined, they look into my account and see the new card details to update - let’s hope they have common sense.
Otherwise thats 1 more ticket they’ve got to sell for each cup game

Unless they ring me to query this - stop laughing at the back over there) :-)
Are you trying to change card details within the ticket scheme part? If so try adding a new card in the credit card section and then updating to the already added card within ticket scheme.

I'm not one of these Disgusted of Tunbridge Well types but I'm pretty fucking annoyed with the club at the moment. I've not complained in 40 years but at the moment I've got two issues:

I spent £250+ on two kits for my lads a month ago and they haven't arrived.
I've been trying for weeks to buy the lads match tickets online and it won't let me, even after I made them "Cityzens"/

I've sent email complaints about both issues and can't even get a reply. Utter shambles there at the moment.

I am quite sure that we are very very low down on Mansour and Khaldoon's list of priorities, in fact we're probably not even on the list.

As long as the corporate side of the business is happy, they'll be happy.

I'd genuinely pay good money to watch either of them stand in the concourse and eat an edible coffee cup, just to see them sharing our current match day experience.

Imagine getting through straightaway and Khaldoon answers the phone.

"Firstly, let me sort out your problem" (a few minutes later, problem sorted out)

"Secondly, let me apologise for our ticket office and supporters services. I will sort out the ticket office and supporter services personally, trust me."

"Ferran, man that other f*cking phone NOW!"

"Yes Boss."

Are you trying to change card details within the ticket scheme part? If so try adding a new card in the credit card section and then updating to the already added card within ticket scheme.
I’ve tried adding it.

For example :

I’ve selected FA Cup scheme
TICKET SCHEME ENROLMENT
*ticket scheme (is blank on the dropdown)
Payment method (just says payment method)
Payment details - my new c/c info
But when i select okay in bottom right hand corner is says ticket scheme field needs selecting (nothing to select as blank)
+ add new card doesn’t do anything.

I’ve tried adding it.

For example :

TICKET SCHEME ENROLMENT
But when i select okay in bottom right hand corner is says ticket scheme field needs selecting (nothing to select as blank)
I had similar problem.
If I remember correctly it was the way I was putting in my 6 number digit bank account number.
Try it with a gap instead of the way it is on your card.
Might not work but you never know.

I'm not one of these Disgusted of Tunbridge Well types but I'm pretty fucking annoyed with the club at the moment. I've not complained in 40 years but at the moment I've got two issues:

I spent £250+ on two kits for my lads a month ago and they haven't arrived.
I've been trying for weeks to buy the lads match tickets online and it won't let me, even after I made them "Cityzens"/

I've sent email complaints about both issues and can't even get a reply. Utter shambles there at the moment.
Shocking that. I really don't understand why things are still as bad as they are. City have acknowledged the issue I even heard it myself straight from the horses mouth over 3 weeks ago but seemingly absolutely nothing has been done in terms of addressing the issue or at the very least apologising to supporters and letting them know what their intentions are going forward.
A few words cost nothing and could go a long way to reducing the growing resentment towards certain aspects of the clubs running.

I’ve tried adding it.

For example :

TICKET SCHEME ENROLMENT
When you've selected your new c/c details from the Payment details dropdown you need to tick each of the relevant boxes against the individual Cup schemes before pressing OK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.