City NOT Showing The Game At City Square

Seeing as most of the Manchester Council are blues with some luck they may show it on exchange square. After all they have just dismanteled the Big Wheel to make more room for people who want to watch the olympics.

The club and the council will be missing a trick if they don't show it on a big screen somewhere.

BluePurgatory said:
Seeing as most of the Manchester Council are blues with some luck they may show it on exchange square. After all they have just dismanteled the Big Wheel to make more room for people who want to watch the olympics.
Think it kicked off when they showed world cup games and they said "never again"

M9 Blue said:
BluePurgatory said:
Think it kicked off when they showed world cup games and they said "never again"

They did, but money changes minds quite easily.

If we win the Prem Lge next week 'and I say if' just to be on the safe side :) I would imagine when the whistle blows there will be 1000's more Blues appear at the ground, there will be a massive poilce cordon stopping fans getting into the ground when the turnstlyes open. The club will make sure it is safe for those inside the ground, there will be a massive party outside after 'if' :) then it will be time to sing, sing and sing.

The more I think about it, the more I think the council will let the game be shown in town on a big screen. The police and council would much prefer that to any risk at the turnstyles.

Still i'd rather be outside the stadium than in Castlefield.

Albert Square would be ideal, but not sure the Police would be too happy for large gatherings. Think what would happen if Utd end up Champions

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.